5.01.2009

thinking about....

damn. i got a pretty busy schedule on the month of may... i got math class , medical and psychological interview so i can get the college ID in our school. My sister's b-day on May 6

and i would go back to saudi again on the month of July so my visa won't expire. im just gonna stay there for a week.. and i would be going back in the Philippines traveling alone .. i am a bit nervous on the whole traveling-alone thingy

i just can't imagine running myself off in the airport like baggage checking and a lot more.. and what if i ended up in new york haha!

classes would start on July 13 .. which is my b-day *groans*

i fixed my class schedules all on the afternoon. haha.. so i can wake up late.. hehe


my schedule:

ENG10 - TThS - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
FIL10 - TThs - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
IT101 - Th - 7:30 am - 9:00 am
MATH10 - TThs - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
MATH12 - TThs - 10:30 am - 12:00pm
NSTP11 - M - 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
PE11 - M - 7:30 am - 10:30 am




TThs means Tuesday, Thurday
Th- Thursday
M- Monday

right now.. me and my mom will go back AGAIN to mapua makati to get my math class schedule

i've updated my blog a little... ive added a new column "Important links" since a lot of people have been asking me on getting the images back in the layout

add... remember to subscribe at my blog and be the first to see my new blog entries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.