5.15.2009

now that is weird!

ever since i started using the colors "baby blue and baby pink" everybodys been using them...

its so annoying and disturbing how people sometimes takes something from your codes and didnt even bother crediting!

and last they didnt even ask for permission

[ADDED] im not saying if you are using blue and pink then you are copying me okay. im saying if you have come across my blog and saw then colors then have it as an inspiration then thats what im talking about....

IM NOT SAYING YOU THAT ALL OF ARE COPYCATS OKAY!

but just credit me for inspiration if you "did"
[END OF ADDED]

you know who you are

god! it is so annnooyyying! why sometimes my blog is like the same in other blogs.

** to kaykay: honestly yes i did~ and i can tell.. you dont know how i feel only people who have been through this can understand me so YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME ITS LAME!

-and i really appreciate those people who ask for my permission first and i dont bite at all... i wont be like this if you would just ask for permission-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.