5.03.2009

Boys Over Flowers greeting for ABS-CBN

ABS-CBN is actually one of the tv networks here in the Philippines..



haha.. looks so cute haha.. they pronounce the "ABS-CBN" to ABS-ShiBN haha!...

wooh!! LEE MIN HO IS SO SEXY and HOT!



oh.. have anyone heard of a vlog or haul? its like a video blog.. if you're tired of typing then you can just video yourself ... i was thinking about that like 3 weeks before but when my hair got ruined i don't plan on doing it already. haiiizzzz and yes, i still brawl over it.. i just couldn't accept the fact that my hair is short

anw.. don't forget to subscribe at my blog ! happy blogging everyone and

thanks to my lovelyscribers for following my blog

i wanna call my subscribers.. lovelyscribers..

why lovelyscribers?

lovely - cause about my blog url name

scribers - cause they are subscribing my blog hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.