5.31.2009

NEW UPDATES!

[ U P D A T E D ] PART 2 * added a followers gadget.. to follow my blog.. just click on the "FOLLOW" button

if it doesn't direct you to follow.. click on g-mail > then enter your blogger e-add
** must be your blogger e-add


[ U P D A T E D ] hahaha!! i just saw Jon Avila aka Kaptain Boom in person at mall of asia! nyahahaha!! grabeh ang tangkad nya.. matangkad ako eh pero hanggang shoulders lang ako s kanya kasi ngkatabi kami.. ... tapos as in.... iba yung intursa nya sa TV... mas gwapo siya in personal ..... may mga tao din dun e... nagsisigawan tas nagpapapicture.. may iba ding mga sikat na artista dun.... tas yung mom ko na starstuck na ata nyahahaa!! [ E N D ]



Lee min ho's said to be ex-girlfriend.. haiizz!..im so jealous i wanna at her! hahaha

before i say something about my blog title

i just wanna say that i've added something at my "visitor" page on how to do basic text animation on photoshop




something like that.. yeah..

as for my next photoshop tutorial.. im gonna teach on how to make the text look like this:







and thanks to all those people who subscribe at my blog.. appreciate it a lot

& feel free to make a request from me..

------

thanks to QING for reporting this to me...

i mean seriously... this is not me...



im not some crazy psycho freak!!! please dont believe that crazy tag over there.. haiizzz

that faker there must have really been bored with her life so she decided to sabotage and ruin her fellow bloggers so she decided to make me her target

to the person who owns the blog: http://miss-milktea.blogspot.com/

please check her IP address and mine its totally different... that "steph" faker isn't me...

anw.. i have no plans on finding out who you really are just continue on with your lame life.. your reaching no where with that attitude of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.