4.29.2009

WTF!!! im gone LONG HAIR TO SUPER SHORT HAIR!

im seriously PISSED OFF!!!!! im fucking pissed by that stupid hairstylist!

my hair now is seriously short!





BEFORE and AFTER


this is what my hair looks like now... i googled it.. it looks like maki horikita's hair in Nobuta wo produce .. only that it is a bit like 2 inch long then hers.... i was sooooo FREAKED OUT!!!

i let the hairstylist see the picture of my ideal haircut.. i got pretty much great expectations of the outcome of my hair since its the "David's salon" like one of the most famous salon here

and boy! am i not going to go back in there EVER AGAIN! why? cause i didn't know they hire blind people!!!!! how the hell!!!!!!!!! okay.. im going to let you see a picture that i showed to the hairstylist



can you image???? IS HE BLIND!! my hair now is freaking short... and im freaking out right nowwwww!!!!!!

i growed my hair and for like 1 1/2 years just to get long hair and get the haircut that i really want and this is what i got! CRAP!!!

i didn't grow my hair just to cut it short!

okay.. ill tell the story.. i told the hairstylist and show him the picture.. and he was like

"oh its a full bangs"

"errr. yes. it is"

.. and bla bla blah.....

then i look at the mirror and it look mighty fine.. just like in the picture..

then he ask me what i would like my hair at the back look like... and i said... that make it slim... if you know what i mean .... **i couldnt really explain it... i mean... short layers at the top and at the end... thin long layer....

something like that

then he blow dried my hair... and when its finally done, i look at the mirror.. and touch my hair at the back and i was like my jaw almost drop all the way to the FLOOR!

wahhhhh!!!!!!! my poor hair! .. you know what... short hair doesn't look good on tall people..

and no.. i didn't complain.. why? if i complain then could they let me have my hair back to the long one?


NOPE THEY COULDN'T SO I DIDNT BOTHER!!


i wassss sooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED! and i keep brawling and i felt like my tears are coming out of my eyes... so i buy myself an icecream and i feel much better..


okayy soooooooo RANT OVER..

anw... WISH THERE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF SHAMPOO or something to make you hair longer huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.