12.19.2008

Opening of the Cafe in Pet Society

woots! the cafe is pet society is already open! woooooot!





anw decided to submit my so previous blogskin. honestly, it took me like one hour staring at my previous bs cause i felt like i wanna use it again and it would be a waste if i submit it then people will just rip it so anw i took a step forward and decided to share it to everyone

myChristmas gift to you all

so if you wanna use it please don't remove the credits

please do rate/fave or download



Download | Preview | Comment



got tagged by Marian

"The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people."

1.) The age of my next birthday



2.) Place I would like to travel



3.) My favorite place



4.) A favorite thing



5.) A favorite food


6.) My favorite color



7.) The city I reside now



8.) The city I was born



9.) My college major
- still in highschool-

10.) Name of your first lover
- i dont have LOL-

11.) A bad habit


12.) A hobby



13.) My current wish list( Max 3)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.