12.21.2008

I cant load Pet society

I CANT LOAD PET SOCIETY! for crying out loud!! its been like 3 straight days okay! i've been very patient but i cant take this anymore!!!!!

i don't know what the hell is wrong, i can load all playfish games EXCEPT pet society! what is hell is the meaning of this?? and i can't possibly be banned okay i didn't do anything wrong!

and i've already tried the support page if your pet society doesn't load and it still didnt work &&&& im using dsl connection so yeah my internet now is fast

huhuhu! i so miss my pet *breaksdown and cries* and i really need to get in since ill save some money for christmas to give gifts to my friend..


pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety
pleaseohgodpleaseiwannaplaypetsociety

I so need your help what do you think i should do?
hhuuhuhuh.. somewhatchristmasihavesuchadrag!
everythingisincompleteandidontfeelthechristmasspriritatall




can't reply the tags today.. im not in the mood sorry..


MIRACLE!!! im in pet society already!! i already can get it in! *steff is now crying tears of joy*

oh yeah! i got in my house and realize like 5 people gave me gifts today and many messages
the other one (forgot the name i think it was from a persona i met at the cafe) gave me an elf shirt! OMG!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.