12.04.2008

i passed!

*rawr* its been a long time since my last update. last time havent blog cause my computer got some errors and my dad says my computer got virus :shock: so he had to reboot it AGAIN... then again my fonts are all gone and so is my business proposal presentation i made for my economics subject :stillcrying: but the good thing is that i save all the fonts and the pictures im gonna use for my business pro. in my datadisk incase this things happen again.. :errk: and yeah, good thing im prepared for it haha

aiyoo :ghost: not all is installed yet in my computer. My adobe photoshop cs3 is not yet installed and the software for my phone a lot is still missing.

so anyway. today my friend isabel called and asked for my batch and applicate number for the college mapua entrace test so she can know the results if i passed or not :releaf: at first i was kinda a bit nervous but i gave my batch and applicate no. and isay check it out and suprisingly she said i "passed" the test weee! haha

the message:

Congratulations STEPHANIE JOY ENTERINA TABALONG!

You passed the entrance examination for BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT.

Your exam score also qualifies you to enroll in the following degree program(s):

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CHEMISTRY

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND SANITARY ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN GEOLOGICAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MULTIMEDIA ARTS AND SCIENCES

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING

  • BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY

  • BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY


i just cant believe that my score qualify the "BS in accountancy and engineering" because all my life i hold the banner "I hate math" and i just hate it man! what really got me surprised is why the heck i pass accountancy?? did i pass my math section? haha!

my mom badly want me to take up accountancy and im like "whatever" i dont wanna grow old with nothing in my head but numbers doh~:blabbit:

but im not really gonna go college in mapua :oh:. my target college is UST haha.. i hope i pass:sad:

so anw. ive watched the-already-so-famous twilight movie already and :inlove: Edward Cullen is so gorgeous ! while watching the movie, my friend says that the setting on the twilight movie is quite different from that at the book.. right? -okay so i watched the movie for like 2 days before :happy:

21 days to go before christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.