10.08.2008

SSC mini fair and the stupid ripper

REPLIES OF TAGS
Show ▼


the ripper prove her self that she really did rip my stuff instead of explaining herself she tag at my blog and say "me?ripper? hahahaha! are you kidding?!!!suck up your mouth"

like everybody knows that you rip my skin Miko Yeo Kai Ting, your already 14 and you still want to rip people's stuffs?! GROW UP!!!

she even DELETED ALL THE MESSAGES and BAN US WHO SCOLD HER! she is GUILTY! she don't even apologize or explain herself!

spam her until she got tried of deleting all the messages! stupid ripper! (milkbottle.co.nr) if she doesn't put down the skin i wont stop from announcing her blog url in my blog if she tries to change her blog url and lock her blog then ill give her a piece of my mind and message her in her friendster

oh before i forgot~

please dont copy or get any inspirations on my (random blog)'s skin ~ please DONT COPY! INSPIRATION IS ANOTHER WORD FOR COPYING unless you did change many things ~

i dont need your credits or whatsoever just dont copy me-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSC MINI FAIR!

my friend "D" got chained to kakashi for the whole school mini fair they got attached to each other woots! they look so cute together.
that includes L too.. we actually set them up she got chained to "J" haha . But what really made me laugh was when shel was about to get caught and sent to the jail booth cause JG from the CAT officers ordered the dumbguards to catch them.

this is what had happened: -the following will be traslated in english, i dont know if i translate them correctly haha-

JG: hulihin niyo yung group na yan sa tabi ng stage. *points at shel and my other friends*

*kabado sina shel at tatakbo na sana pero*

dumbguard: haha! huhulihin ko kayo *sinasbi habang tinataas ang kamay like he was sayin he got them trapped*

shel: *hysterically saying* freeze~~

footnote: Freeze - an order that should only be said by a CAT OFFICER, means that particullary dumguard should freeze and should not move-

dumbguard: ayoko nga bwahhahaha AYOKO NGA! haha! huhulihin ko kayo

*na inis si shel ksi hndi siya sinunood e.. CAPTAIN si shel sa CAT at isa yun s pinakamataas na rank*

shel: ANO KA! CAPTAIN AKO NOH! FREEZE!

*biglang nag freeze ang dumbguard*
*umalis na si shel*



ENGLISH

JG: catch that group there by the stage *points at shel and my other friends*

*shel got scared and so are the others , they were about to run but then*

dumbguard: haha! ill catch you all *saying this while raising up her hands like he was sayin he got them trapped*

shel: *hysterically saying* freeze~~

footnote: Freeze - an order that should only be said by a CAT OFFICER, means that particullary dumguard should freeze and should not move-

dumbguard: NO WAY! BWAHAHAHA! I WILL CATCH YOU!

*shel got annoyed cause the dumbguard didnt follow her when the dumbguard SHOULD follow shel since she is also one of the CAT OFFICER CAPTAIN *

shel: HEY I AM THE CAT CAPTAIN! WHEN I SAY FREEZE! FREEZE!

*the dumbguard immedietly freezed*
*shel walked out of the scene*




btw i watch "L changed the world" japanese movie in our movie booth. i didn't pay for my ticket but they let me in anyway haha

the movie is super nice! but im really having a hard time watching it since i forgot to bring my eyeglass i frantically was abating my eyes trying hard to see the movie and read the subtitle...

shel got a new fringe TODAY!! SUPER CUTE MEN!! WOOTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.