10.05.2008

DAMN RIPPERS!

i got ripped again!! this is already my 2nd time ~! someone ripped my personal blogskin (this im using) and submitted it in an another BLOGSKIN TEMPLATE! not in blogskins.com

someone reported this to me and thanks a lot; though i really need that link to the one who ripped me

IM SO PISSED OFF!! this is the unluckiest and worst day ever of my entire life!

please RIPPERS! i dont need you here! get yourself a LIFE! and stop ripping everyone's efforts and claim it as yours! NO ONE APPRECIATE YOUR HARDWORKS! its not even yours!


YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH TO MAKE THIS LAYOUT!

IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS RIPPING STUFF!


anw if you all people know who ripped my personal blogskin please do let me know

for gosh sakes: incase you dont know what the heck is the meaning of ripping go check it at wikipedia

------
move on to another topic~

seriously... i dont have to prove myself to you that i actually know how to ウェブデザイン ! if the hell you think i get it from ブログ皮 then the hell search it there! who cares! lets see if you find it there! i know what im doing and I know what i am actually capable of ...

You' 誰かをよりよい見つけたら再yourself~のあまりをそれ、あなたの実際にそれらをおろすこと期待する!

私はもう容認するあなたの態度を傾く! you' 再ちょうどあまり! You' 再あまりを期待する! そしてあなたのベストを常に考える!!

anw
isabel had just cut her fringe! ITS SUPER CUTE! she looks like japanese.. so kawaii! especially in side view hahas~

but the fringe i think doesnt look good at me, i fear i would damn look like a tomatoe with a "lampaso" suck in my head haha~

i prefer my hair with layers.. some say my fringe made me look like an emo when im actually not haha.. some say i look like a jap. (oh well)

-----

btw i've updated my (random blog) all thanks to agnes for helping me fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.