10.25.2008

bad headache & BOB banners

i got a really bad headache today...... i forced myself to go to school to collect my test papers even though my head is ringing and felt as if my head got squeezed by a head cracking death chamber but i still manage not to fall off my knees..
AJA!

but when i got to school i instantly slept at my desk... though i cant really fall asleep because of all the noise in the classroom. (im half awake)
so anw.
my bod temperature in the school was quite normal but when i got home my bod temperature rise.. so my mom give me medicine but not panadol, panadol is not advisable for me..

though my i still got fever now i manage to go online..

so anyways.. i got my testpapers and the results aren't that bad and i actually passed Physics YEY!


but not my math paper.. gosh! huhuhu... i hate math and math hates me..


let me say my thanks before i sign out

i wanna thank Raichelle for being there for me.. we were doing this frequency of errors in our filipino time that we have to raise our hands if we got a wrong answer in that particular number

since i cant barely do anything. raichelle did it for me~
and all of my friends..

anw. i appreciate you being concerened but yeah. thanks i just dont know what to say...

so here i am.. saying "THANK YOU"

well.. im not the type of person to start a conversation with a complete stranger and someone whom i barely know. and i may sound or look like a snobby person but no im not. haha

XIE XIE NE!!!

and emerald cause she treat us with food haha

okay will go back to sleep now...


---
today was also our advisory teacher's birthday, the class prepared a birthday blash and gave our teacher a cake..

will put the picture here later..
---


WINNERS FOR BEST OF BLOG AWARDS (october)


first placer: chocoxbaby.blogspot.com
second placer: milkypoop.co.nr
third: summerbabe.princess-love.net

banners













award i got from eunice
~thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.