10.03.2008

just got back...

i just got back from the mall.. sadly i wasn't able to buy a single thing .. huhuhu.. there was so so many people in the mall today around 10 pm..
anyways. i went to this store "LINAX" (i think that was the name of the shop). my parents and my bro were at "new yorker company", and so unfortunately i went inside myself. i was greeted warmly when i get inside then i overheard someone saying "is she a pilipino or japanese?" i think they got confused.. but unexpectedly they somehow greeted me saying "mushi mushi" instead hahax

okay so anyway.. right now im saving up some $$ to buy a jacket from newyorker worth of SR129 *falls off the chair* want to buy it since winter is coming haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.