9.01.2008

Screwed & best of blog awards judging

Replies of tags
Show ▼


my blog is screwed in the new FIREFOX 3 ONLY *was informed by my sis and xiaorene..
i cant do anything about it since i dont have firefox 3 and i just the older version of it


-got nothing to say about what happened at school-

joining for the "Best of blog awards" is closed, participants list is full.. i will start judging the blogs tomorrow...
for some added information:
i am currently using Internet Explorer 7.0 (and if your blog is screwed in IE let me know)


"Best of Blog awards" Judging and Criteria
Show ▼


please do not get offended by the rating as for im being honest and be fair for the others

Note: Results are not yet final
please do tell me if i added your scores wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.