9.19.2008

career symposium

i just got back from our career symposium.. well just wanna say that i enjoy most of the time during our carrer symposium.. except for the one who was explaining to us about political science or law.. made me sleepy so i sneek in archie comics in my lap haha... i got a picture of it when i was reading the comics



but my favorite one was about Fine Arts and Designing etc. im gonna show some of the pictures later

but before that just wanna say that the ripped skin had already been disabled thanks to all people who scold the ripper and report the ripper to myles ^_^ THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH (1000000x and infinity) especially to agnes who report it to myles about this matter

btw ive changed my blogskin hahas~ again inspired by wordpress


Snapshots ▼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.