9.05.2008

results

ive changed my header background cause i dont wish to find trouble.. but its okay for me since the bg is temporary only...

my lil bro now can play piano like for all i care.. it really irritates my ears since he always plays it again and again

today i bought the latest edition of the "SHOUT" magazine featuring Rihanna as the front cover
i super SHOUT mag! cant get enough of it... anw i bought it for SR23

ill show you the front cover and some pages inside of it later

anw today we went to apple bees and order some really mouthwatering foods and hamburgers

updates
put up a "post it" welcome message in my blog since pop up message delays the loading of the page

----


Winners for Best of Blog Awards *for september
Show Results ▼


congratz to all the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.