9.17.2008

A FCUKING RIPPER!

DAMN IT!!!! SOMEONE RIPPED MY PERSONAL BLOGSKIN!!! HUHUHUHU... THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!! you do you have to do that YOU FUCKING BITCH!!

now my codes are all reveiled!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im trying to live a life here and you ruined it you shit ass HOLE!!

huhuhu... i cant really express my anger since it online!! i swear if i know that person im gonna SKIN HER ALIVE..
like i tried my best coding it! like for 1 week!!! and that stupid ripper even submitted it! seriously dont ever download it! dont even get curious about my codes alright

she even stated in the desciptions like:

this skin inspiration is from wordpress..very difficult 2 do!!!!!!!but i try my best oredi..so muz download n use ok?????the top banner change urself...i cannot provide everythin...description from i will help u...


how absurd!!!! SHE ONLY TRIED HER BEST TO RIP IT!!! that fucking bitch!!! i code my blogskin from scratch and tried my best!!! that fuckin' ripper! got nothing better to do then ruin other people's lives!

hey you ripper! if your reading now i am sure your happy right huh?!? theres just 2 words i can say to you now "FUCK YOU"

i swear that someday!! bad karma is gonna happen to you!! all you've done to me is going back to you 100x worser than mine!!!!

im so frustrated so broke down and i cried.. you might think im childish but i just cant express my anger..


spam her!!! HELP ME FOUND OUT WHO SHE IS



thanks for you guys who informed me about this

seriously my idea of having moderators around blogskins.com is really useful ... (forum)



feel like LOCKING DOWN my blog and invite blog author readers close to me....
bahhsss... if this incident happens again... ill surely lock down my blog

anw.... ill put up my the new blogskin that i created tomorrow..

since this skin is already ripped up.. ill submit it to blogskins.com and also my other blogskin that i deleted in blogskins.com when i submitted it.. (will submit on saturday) or later then saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.