3.25.2008

Survey ADDICT

IM A SURVEY ADDICT HERE! haha.. im just so BORED! if your bored too then i TAG you! so answer this back & post it in your blog

Do you like your name?
- slight.. but if i got the chance to change my name that would be "MeiMei"

Is doing illegal shit commonplace to you?
- idk

Have you ever been a prefect?
- nobody is perfect

Have you lived up to your name?
- My name means "only I can judge". So I definitely think so.

Are chores for bores?
- i dunno

Have you ever glued your fingers together on purpose?
- nope

Can you hold your own in a fight?
- nah

Is Tarantino a cinematic genius or a crude, derivative schlockmeister?
- what the heck!?! dunno what that means X_X

Who is your bestest friend?
- lorraine

Did your parents never allow friends round after school?
- hiyeah only if its a group project or something

Do you consider yourself the epitome of cool?
- ahahaha i dont think so

Should breaking wind in public be a criminal offence?
- what?!?! whats a breaking wind??!

Do you always wash your cup after using it?
- cup?? i think its already washed

Does the fact that the world will be engulfed by the Sun in around 4 billion years bother you?
- No. I'm not gonna be around. Let the people who are gonna be alive in 4 billion years worry about it.

Do you belong to Mensa?
- whats a mensa?

Am I the only one who screws up burning CDs?
- nope i dont burn CDs

If you had to, would you fuck Elvis?
- hell no!! disgusting!!!! ewwwwwwww

Do you find completing surveys fulfilling?
- positive!

Can you iron worth a rats ass?
- haha

Are people forbidden to wear shoes in your home?
- Yeah. You can't walk around with shoes on in my house.

Do you know how many CDs are in your collection?
- i dont...you know.. collect CDs

Is your music collection alphabetised?
- i dont have.. its stuck in my computer just some mp3 thing.. CDs are OUTDATED!

Do you know your RAM from your ROM?
- maybe

Can you change a plug without the result blacking out half the neighbourhood?
- I'm sure I could if I tried.

Do you vacuum every day?
- nope. just every week

Do you have a must-watch TV program that you'd kill for rather than miss?
- I wouldn't go that fa.. but i really love to watch PBB

Have you ever installed Windows without having a mental breakdown?
- yeah

Do you own more than ten books?
- oh yeah

Can you cook without the risk of making people barf?
- i dont think so.. i dont know how to cook X_X except for eggs N' ham

You turn up to a party and someones wearing the same outfit as you: do you die, kill them or leave?
- argh... leave anyway

Have you ever puked in someone elses home?
- NEVER!

Do you know the formula for solving a quadratic equation?
- no idea X_X

Does the Euclidean algorithm for computing the greatest common divisor of two integers mean anything to you?
- i dont care

Have you seen Jerry Springer The Musical?
- dunno.. but that name is as the same name as my lil bro and my dad

Have you been fired from a job for persistent tardy, or non, attendance?
- idk

Did you ever win a prize at school?
- yah! when i was in grade 6

Do you carry spare nylons with you in case you or a friend get a run?
- such a geek and no i dont carry any spare nylons

If the severed heads of everyone who uses Linux were lined up end to end would you even care?
- Not if I didn't know them.

Can you spell defenestration?
- i can now : defenestration!! haha X_X

Do you know what it means?
- nope

Is Bono God?
- dunnno whats bono??

Is there something you just need to get off your chest?
- yah...so many things.

Do you know how you got your name?
- my auntie gave it... my name was suppose to be Stephanie May then they change it to Joy instead of May cause my auntie's name was Joy and she named me so thats it

If today was your last day on earth, what would you want people to know?
- i would like them to know that thanks for everything they did for me when i was stuck in this place

"let me tell you something you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. it is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. you, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. but it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. how much you can take and keep moving forward. that's how winning is done"


What is your worst childhood memory?
- worse??? uhmmmm.... i dont even know what my childhood was like.. i kinda like forget things easily

What is your worst current memory?
- damn! dont wanna discuss

Do you have an unusual talent that no one knows about?
- oh yeah! i definetly can talk to myself! haha.. which is super weird and i call that a talent

What is the meaning behind your myspace name?
- i dont have myspace and i think that site sucks!

If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be?
- Someone who didn't deserve to die.

If your house were to burn down and you lost all of your posessions, what would you miss the most?
- my things! of coarse like my clothes, my gadgets! like almost everything

What is the most traumatic thing you have ever experienced?
- when i was in phil... my sister drowned in a 6 ft pool hehe^^

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever experienced?
- haha.. i get in the wrong bus then kinda like get pissed cause some kids you know like thats my seat and their in them... so i made a fuss but then when i get off i look at the bus number and its not the bus im supposed to be in it ahhhh!! so embarassing

Tell me all about the latest dream you had (or the last one you can remember):
- i dream about someone thats kinda like shocking cause its my 2nd time now and its like some continuation of some sort

What's on your screen saver?
- just some vista SS

What is your definition of happiness?
- Your own personal heaven ; when you feel most alive.

How long do you think you'll live, and why?
- idk

If you could only keep one picture, which one would it be, and why?
- that one picture where all my friends are in it^^

What is the longest you have ever slept?
- 10 hours

Do you have a mental/physical disorder(s)?
- nah..

You can be anything you want to be with no limitations. So, what have you become?
- i would like to be the wind.. free and random

Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?
- dunno..

Did you have a favorite song as a young child?
- Of course.

What did you want to be as a child?
- A vet. Until I figured out I'd have to deal with animals dying.

What color is your check book cover?
- I don't write checks.

Do you run with scissors?
- Yep. Makes me feel dangerous. haha

What is your favorite candle scent?
- dunno

If you were stuck on an island what 5 things would you NOT want with you?
- A broken cellphone, rotten food, a person I couldn't stand, a boat with a hole in it, and anything annoying.

What do you think hot dogs are made out of?
- i dunno. dogs i guess haha

What is your favorite thing to do in August?
- uhmmm.. thats school days so i dunno :(

How many times a week do you clean?
- Basically everyday.

What is the best thing besides sliced bread?
- cheese ^_^

Blow pops or Tootsie Pops?
- Tootsie Pops.

What does your favorite credit card look like?
- I don't have one.

If you were an animal for one day what would you be?
- A bird.

In case of an emergency, who would you call?
- 911???? (only works in the states) but here... well... my parents

What do you use hand lotion for?
- for my hands

What does in the inside of your car smell like?
- I don't have a car.

Is kissing cheating?
- what?!

What is your favorite head ache medicine?
- dunno

Do you care how soft your toilet paper is?
- haha.. yah

Do you like dairy?
- yup!!

Chocolate or vanilla?
- chocolate

In the theater or dvds?
- both.. but i prefer in theater

Cell phone or land line?
- cell phone

Morning or Night?
- morning

Do you like to travel?
- absolutely

Do you send cards to people?
- I just give it personally or in email like the e-cards.com

What is your favorite fruit?
- avocado?

Do you eat veggies every day?
- nah

When is your next day off of work?
- I don't work.

Do you think anyone will re-post this survey?
- if their bored too then i guess they will repost it

Is it time for lunch?
- no its time for me to post this survery and take a bath ^_^



LISTEN TO THIS SONG!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!


iupload the song in imeem myself since theres theres only few BSM ost there so iupload all 15 songs hehe..

click here for my imeem profile and you can see the BSM ost incase you want to embed it in your profile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.