3.16.2008

the BLANK page

i went to school today about 10 o'clock then come back at home at 12 o'clock noon..
the only thing why i go to school today is

1. borrow raichelle's chicken soup for the teenage soul (Love and Friendship)
2. Get the deathnote episodes FULL from johanna

oh well.. so much for that raichelle forgot to bring and also i forgot to bring my CD damn!

then afterwards.... me, hannah (isabel's lil sister), raichelle, emerald and lakshmi play "patintero" together...

Team A - me, emerald, lakshmi
Team B - hannah, isabel, raichelle

it only took 1 turn coz i got to go home already cause my mom's calling me that time....
then the fun time went boom! too bad i really want to stay... but tomorrow im going to school again only half of the day...

-

poems for the SOUL

LIST OF FRIENDS

I have a list of folks I know...
all written in a book,
And every now and then..
I go and take a look.

That is when I realize
these names... they are a part,
not of the book they're written in...
but taken from the heart.

For each Name stands for someone...
who has crossed my path sometime,
and in that meeting they have become...
the reason and the rhyme.

Although it sounds fantastic...
for me to make this claim,
I really am composed...
of each remembered name.

Although you're not aware...
of any special link,
just knowing you, has shaped my life...
more than you could think.

So please don't think my greeting...
as just a mere routine,
your name was not...
forgotten in between.

For when I send a greeting...
that is addressed to you,
it is because you're on the list...
of folks I'm indebted to.

So whether I have known you...
for many days or few,
in some ways you have a part...
in shaping things I do.

I am but a total...
of many folks I've met,
you are a friend I would prefer...
never to forget.


How Many Friends?

The old man turned to me and asked
"How many friends have you?"
Why 10 or 20 friends have I,
And named off just a few...

He rose quite slow with effort
And sadly shook his head
"A lucky child you are
To have so many friends," he said

But think of what you're saying
There is so much you do not know
A friend is just not someone
To whom you say "Hello"

A friends a tender shoulder
On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down
And raise your spirits high

A friend is a hand to pull you up
From darkness and despair...
When all your other "so called" friends
Have helped to put you there

A true friend is an ally
Who can't be moved or bought
A voice to keep your name alive
When others have forgot

But most of all a friend is a heart
A strong and sturdy wall
For from the hearts of friends
There comes the greatest love of all!!!

So think of what I've spoken
For every word is true
And answer once again my child
How many friends have you???

And then he stood and faced me
Awaiting my reply
Softly I answered
"If lucky...one have I"

"You!!!!"


-

..lemme let you about my story

UNTITLED


On a bright sunny day... Clarrence decided to met up with imee at the beach house to look for shells and stuffs like that. A half hour passed still theres no sign of imee, no sound, no call, no nothing. She's so pissed for waiting so long and decided to call Laila. Laila is busy playing PSP but eventually gave in and go with clarrence to the beach house.

2 hours later...

imee is back and ready to get a TAN from the sun!

"hi people"

then clarrence was like.. "hey you are so late.. what took you so long anyway?!?"

"oh well you know me... im having a tan"
"what?!?!"
"a tan dude.... to make my skin more brownish"

then laila interrupted...

"your already brown dude!"

after 30 mins later... emerald show up..

clarrence sees emerald walking to the beach house
"hey who invited you here"
"imee did"
"hiyeah! i did.. got a problem with that"
"uhmmm.. no"
"oh okay... its settled then"

"hellos to all TOLz out there" says emerald shouting
"shut the hell up! your too LOUD!" imee said

then stephanie came.. with a limousine (haha just kidding...)

then stephanie came...

"hello people! lets drink!!!!"
"yah!! drink till we dieeee" emerald said with full of exitement and rubbish..

*gulp* *gulp* *gulp*

emerald had over 55 bottles of wine
laila had 67 bottles
clarrence had 89 bottles
imee had 70 bottles
and steph had 53 bottles...

they are all wasted but still descided to swim..

then they all swim and they drowned!!

then here comes lakshmi...

"hey! what are those couple of peguins doing in the waters"

then the 5 of them died of drowning

-lakshmi has poor eyesight-

then lakshmi sees an alcohol at the table. Lakshmi thought it was a wine.. then lakshmi drinks it...
about 30 mins.. lakshmi died cause of food poisoning.

about 1 hour passed... isabel, raichelle, diane came to the scene...
then there they saw lakshmi's body lying on the floor completly lifeless...

they all cry a bucket of tears for their friend had passed away...

isabel and raichelle were having fun splashing each other with water
then isabel said

"i had enough of this!! lets make a difference"
"hey! i have an idea!! lets splash each other with sand instead!!"
"hey! what a brilliant idea!!!" isabel exclaimed

then they splash each other with sand then they both died of sand order disease..
tsk.tsk.tsk..

then diane felt cold of losing her friends.. then lorraine came to the scene (from canada)

"hey where are all the people... its so dead silent" with an accent
"they all died leaving me here"
"aww... too bad then... if you cant stop them from doing it.. then lets JOIN them!!"
"what a great idea"

then they commit suicide...

after that... all of the 9 friends sees each other in the heaven...

then they all live happily ever after...

-END-

moral of the story: if you cant take it! then end it! haha.. joke.. but seriously...commiting suicide isnt the answer to your probelms...
so dont let the happenings ruin your happiness

anyway...

so stupid story... i did it out of boredom, its too CORNY, and after reading this.. youll all end up wasting your time instead of doing something else worth while.

-

submitted a new blog layout in blogskins...

click here

the picture is animated.
basecodes from detenotedlove
designer of corz me haha :]

pls comment,rate and faved it if you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.