3.14.2008

blanked-face

we went out today.. and i got buy myself a tee from ZARA with my own money haha...
apprently i dont have anything to blog about except for i wanna go to school!!!!
life is boring here at home... other then playing games i dont know what to do..
my parents always said that "Why are you facing in the comp. again" and they all go breserk and ground me... damn! what am i suppose to do then?? go out by the door and get some fresh air... like duh! theres no fresh air here... if im gonna go outside sands will ran throu my face rather than fresh air...

"i happen to tell a story than she turn her back and make this so-what expression"

PS: dont take that phrase to seriously... i happen to just create it for fun if somewhat do that...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.