3.03.2008

its hard to be me...

you know what... i think im burden to all this friendship fights..
its REALLY hard to protect a friend when you dont even know what to say.... (it took time to realize)
im really so speechless.. half of me.. thinks she right.. but...
you just have to remeber when you get into the circle of friendship...
remeber that in a friend you should also see her bright side-point-of-view
not always that negative ones.... so for now. im so speechless...
im not taking sides...

but for now.. i see the bright side of my friend...
i remember that time in at the bench..she said something to me...
and it really made me cry.. im so moved of what she said..
but half of me.. i get a lil bit bothered...but who cares anyway.. ive learned it the hard way...
anyway...people try to tell her and confront her about her attitude but she seem to cry it off....
the way i see it... dont be so harsh anyway... that person has a heart...
but i really do think that saying whats best for her (changing her attitude) is what all we want..
sayin' whats on your mind.. and got no time to think of it...
you dont even know what youve hurt someone of what you said..
yet you dont try to understand...
maybe a simple talk could change her.. yet... i dont even know whats wrong with her.
i know some of her negative sides yet... her positive sides a top her bad ones
anyway.... im not really good at giving advices.. im never were
so beats me.. who cares anyways..


lets talk about me
im not that "malambing" im dont easily say "i luv u" 's to my friends if i dont mean it..
i have such a high pride and thats what i hate the most (of myself)
i show no emotions (haha) neverthless.. i dont open my problems in public (cuz i dont want that thing to ruin my day)
i may not make emotions that "I CARE".. but infact.. i "DO CARE" im just not showing it...
i may not express whats on my mind...but a true friend could see right through that face
i may talk so fast... (okai.... thats off the topic)

ERASE!!!!!

as i was sayin.. i dont repeat myself.. nyahaha

okay.. till here... i dont have to fill in this space.... i never would have though i would say something here.... but who reads this shit anyway..

how i wish theres a password code somewhere for a topic to be close and limited only....

some javascripts just dont work!!


D A M N I T!

yah know what...

hope floats and so does SHIT!


i hate posting topic like this...but the situation made me too


okai.. topic move....

currently addicted to "brown sugar macchiato" taiwanese drama .. i so like that drama!!!!
i love the part when xiao jie's toothbrush fell on the toilet..then he get another toothbrush.. and it drops off at the toilet again!! hahaha... IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!




i love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.