3.14.2008

editing

im so bored!!!!

so decided to edit my blog again... and design it by myself.. but also with the help of others..
inspiration from denotedlove as stated in the credits.. for more look there..

ive change my url of my blog..

You see the smiles
I hide the pain
You live in denila
While i go insane

Nobody listens
Nobody cares
Nobody notices
Yet everyone stares

Why does it matter
If i'm still alive
sometimes i'm anxious
for death to arrive


another poem about life

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

I remember a time when each day was long,
When the world was a playground and my life was a song.
And i fluttered through years with barely a care,
Ignoring the future and what waited there.

School was intriguing and filled with delights.
I played away daytimes and dreamed away nights.
My parents assure me I had nothing to fear,
And that no matter what happened, they'd always be there.

Little I knew of a world outside home,
Where tragdy, sorrow and murder could roam.
All i saw were blue skies, rainbows and stars.
I looked past desturction of buildings and cars.

As a child, my biggest concern was just me;
I had to be happy, I had to be free.
And if I was content, i would not shed a tear,
And no matter what happened, I still would be here.

But as i grow up, darkness starts to set in;
My bright world has turnes into concrete and tin.
I now see the violence I looked past before;
My friends start to die and my heart hits the floor

Deadly diseases claim people i love,
There are landfills below me, pollution above.
I often think back to when life was a game.
But no matter what happens, it cant be the same.

There are days when I just want to break down and howl,
To give up completely, to throw in the towel,
But i hold my head high and I push my way through.
I have too much to give and so much to do.

And i make a vow that, though it'll be hard,
I'll go on with a smile and play every card.
I'll give all I can, help tohers and love.
No matter what happens, life will bloom again
And the strength I dont have will come from above

So come, take my hand, and through darkness we will sail
If we all join together, we never can fail.
We'll remember to care, remember to fell,
And no matter what happens, our would we will heal.



JANINA SAN MIGUEL - BB. PILIPINAS; Q&A portion



Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?

Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.

Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivian Tan.

Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.

Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important becos der was da wa- they're, dey was da one who's... very... Haha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm... Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys becos dis was really my pirst pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dat... my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you


watch this video.. JANINA just made a fool of herself with her wrong grammars of speaking in english
she always use the word was...i think she belongs to the past...
even a grade 1 student could out speak her!

People like her belongs to the LOW class CITIZENS! and yet she won the title as MISS WORLD??? youve got to be kinding me... those stupid judges dont know how to judge at all!!
that isnt a COMEDY BAR for pits sake!!
shes bringing embarrassment to the Philippines and i suggest she'll use that 7 months to train herself speaking in english... the deserving type should be BEAUTY-AND-BRAINS-type of person but she only got beauty... what she need is beauty and LOTS AND LOTS of brains!!

her age isnt an excuse of her wrong grammers i mean im 15 and i can speak english well...

and the question was: "what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?"
yet her answer is: "my family is the most important persons in my life"

shes so OUT of the question.. tsk tsk... i pity people like her

-
nothing make me happier than being with my best buddies...
next school year we will be separate from 3 sections..
live life.. and enjoy anyway...
-

new layout submitted at blogskin
my pevious layout...
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.