11.06.2007

new brand day

i got new haircute(!) haha.. well.. my mom forced me to have a new haircut.(!) but oh well.. finally the server error is fixed(!) hmm.. i write a story here..(!) but dunno what title its gonna be.. is it



head over heels - previews title of lorraine when we were creating a story

sunset

love at the creek

soulmate

pen pal

text pal



help(!) me create a title hehe, can(?) just tag me(!)
hmmm what happened today oh yeah(!) we watch the grudge 2 at the library.. but(!) then the supervisor wont let us watch again cuz the computer got hanged
hmmmm.. oh yeah(!) we buy skittles haha.. yeah(!) like so wat(!?)
& ive updated my yahoo whooooo..(!) this is one cool mail(!)
& lucky day where are only gonna bring small bag tomorrow that means theres no classes(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.