11.27.2007

whooo todays(!) will be our first officiating day(!) but today is not mini olympics its still next week..but today is the elimination day(!)gosh(!)

the sports ive joined:
badminton singles
chess
long jump

thats all..haha(!) i didnt join badminton doubles since i cant find a partner..haiz..this sucks(!)
now a days i cant play badminton so well since i still cant find my aim(!) i really want to win(!) but if your gonna lose then its still okay with me(!) like the saying goes "accept your defeat for thats the path to success"

THIS IS MY HAPPY DAY(!) END OF THE DAY {4:40 pm}
whooo(!) i was qualified for the championship we are 3 whos qualified namely isabel, diane & me(!) i wish all of us goodluck.... oh btw.. even if i lost in badminton singles its still okay & ill try to do better next time(!) and seriously that wont ruin my day isnt it(?!) haha..
oh well(!) im tried to type here whats been going on in this day(!) haha.. but(!) ill tell you an overview of it:

chess
isabel vs alyssa
steph {me} vs jelly
jelly vs diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.