11.08.2007

lets get EMOtional



yesterday, i was embarrased by a huge COOKIE MONSTER..just kidding(!) haha.. oh well it all started... when i did something that i dont wanna talk about it just happen at the starbucks..but ill tell you what ive said...haha LOL(!)


java maker: vanilla(?)

me: uhhh yes. wheres the cream(?)

puts the cream

someone: is that 28(?) why it has cream. i said no cream(!) *to the cook*

me: woah my god(!) *saying to myself*



haha... i just mess up all of that..becoz of that the cook was very confused



hmmm..wat else oh yeah(!) i bought a vintage braclet whooo.. bigtime(!) i bought it in the somewhat-center of the mall practically the store doesnt have a name.. but ill call it the "vintage shop" since they sell vintage items..haha

HAPPY BITHDAY TO MY FATHER & my friend YUMI(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.