11.13.2007

My so-called-LAST LiNE - EXAM




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



i'm gonna stop looking back and start moving on.

learn how to face my fears.

love with all my heart, make my mark.

i wanna leave something here.

go out on a ledge, without any net.

that's what i'm gonna be about. yeah,

i'm gonna be running when the sand runs out.

cause people do it everyday,

promise themselves they're gonna change.

i've been there, but i'm changing from inside out.




3rd Mastery test is coming up so seldom get online. Need to study hard(!) i really have the hard time knowing the statements & reasonings in Geometry(!) arghh!! hate that subject(!)

but now(!) ill update my blogskin first haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.