8.06.2008

사랑해요 ...

hellos people SUPRISE! haha.. anw im currently netting in the library due to boredom and i didnt attend the CAT cause i frigginly forgot my grey shirt and so on... anw have you by any chance watch the "Female brains vs. Men's Brains"? anw WATCH NOW!!! haha

its below this entry ... right now im in my "LOSED WIRE"

bahhss ~
i dunno what to do!
who got surveys there?? i wanna answer *types the keyboard hysterically*

have you noticed ive put down the poll at my side bar??? well yeah.. cause its that thing that causes my blog to malfunction and look messy in firefox *boohoo*

anw those who downloaded the font "Stripes and bubbles" please dont use them as to how i use them and please dont copy how i design my blog! i dont need any credits! just dont PLAG my blog okay??


You're the missing piece I need.The song inside of me. This is me. You're the voice I hear inside my head. The reason that I'm singing.


at home
this part here.. im already at home.. anw i fall asleep in the couch today... i woke up and i though im late for our college review hahas..~ well next time i will never sleep on the couch ever again!!

at school
그가 나의 심혼을 거쳐 걸을 때마다 침몰하는 이 ahjussi 를 가진 사랑에서 im 이렇게. 그는 나 나를 알고 있다는 것을 나가 볼 때마다 원인은 그 결코 일 수 있지 않는다
나는 나가 그를 볼 첫번째로 그를 그 후 사랑한다. 그는 저를 묵살하지 않으며 각 것 변화가 지금 그리고 그 저를 들리고 나는 싶지 않는 무언가이라고 칭한다 처럼 항상 나의 주의를 얻고 감미로운 것을 ..... 그러나 지금 그것 말한다



SOME RANDOM QUOTES
1. i thought that we could sit around andtalk for hours; about the thingsi couldn't say to you,and things that we could never do.

2. life's funny sometimes. it can push pretty hard:; like when you fall in love with someone but they forget to love you back, like when your best friend and your boyfriend leave you alone, like when you pull the trigger or light the flame and you can't take it back. like i said, in sports they call this stepping up. in life, i call it pushing back

3. and i know he loves you more than breathing.more than being happy.i know he loves you like it's tearing him apart.

4. you might've heard i roll with a dangerous crowd;we're crazy and we might laugh a little too loud,but that never hurt anyone. only the good die young

5. you say, "life is hard." i say, "compared to what?"

6. i'm not one for public speaking, or much for speaking, or come to think of it much for the public, and i'm not very good at lying. so let me just say that in my experience, high school sucks. if i had to do it all over again, i would've started Advanced Placement classes in pre-school so i could go straight from 8th grade to college. however, given the unalterable fact that high school sucks, i'd like to add that if you're lucky enough to have a good friend and a family that cares, it doesn't have to suck quite as much. otherwise, my advice is stand firm for what you believe in until and unless logic and experience prove you wrong. remember when the emperor looks naked, the emperor is naked. the truth and the lie are not sort of the same thing. and there is no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza.

7. it was the greatest feeling i ever had:;followed abruptly by the worst feeling i ever had.

8. i don't know what i want to do with my life:; i don't know what i want right now. all i know is that i'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me. and one day, there won't be any of me left. everything that ever caused a tear to trickle down my cheeks, i ran away and hid from it. but now everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me, and i don't know what to do. i just know that the pain i felt so long ago, it's hurting ten times more

9. does a hero know she's a hero if no one tells her? do you know a hero no one else knows? a hero doesn't have to save a busload of kids from certain disaster, or score the winning point in the big game. a hero can be anyone who inspires you, anyone you look up to, anyone who cheers you on, who makes you better than you were before; just as they made themselves better than they were before. do you know a hero? tell her. tell everyone.

10. opportunity does not knock, then knock again,then leave a note saying, "sorry i missed you."

i love this song!



THIS IS ME
I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
to let you know

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I've got to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me

This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me


yeah .. this is me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.