8.24.2008

Memos in Polaroids

Replies of tags
Show ▼


today i watch "White Chicks" (comedy) in the class today cause we have no classes in some of subjects today cause they have a meeting... so then me and shel watch the movie.. but first have to transfer the movie which is in her laptop to the usb so we can watch it in a portable dvd player
anw let the pictures do the talking

some snapshots:



Physics: no teacher but gave us a "seatwork" instead.. can me answer them?



this is raichelle trying to solve the problem..



math lessons..






my math/algebra book *for senior highschool*



my super messy table



after our math classes ended... we can now bring out our laptops cause its BREAK TIME!
and *yeah! we are allowed to bring our laptops in school and we can use them but we cannot use them if classes starts.. we can only use them during recess, lunch, special events or if the teacher isnt at the room


raichelle's kawaii laptop






back of shel's laptop *i like the one with glitters at the back.. (which is my dream laptop and im gonna buy it soon)*



bandaritas for our "buwan ng wika" were decorating our classroom and so on..



we watch this at shel's laptop and.. i think this is either kelvin or wu chun from fahrenheit *im confused


STUPID ME!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN IT! i forgot to bring my el fili book and tomorrow i will report the summary of one half of the chapter! im so dead

LUCKY ME:
even though i forgot my el fili book today .. today is still my lucky day and most memorable day EVER!!!

AUGUST 24/08!! is loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.