6.28.2008

june SOTM WINNERS

hello people im back with some announcement to people who WON THE SOTM and PEOPLE WHO REMOVE CREDITS!


PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS! and if you wanna use my codes than please credit back here!
if you just edit to this and that... you are still using my codes so PLEASE credit back or else im going to slit your THROAT! *super pissed*
IF you see anyone using my codes and not crediting me please let me know
and oh yeah! before i forgot...

see this: ,

ive blog hopped like so many times and every time i go look at other blogs i see that checkbox, people been using it many times in their blogs and didnt not even credit me for it.. so if you happen to use it then please credit me.. i know you got that checkbox from my SOTD (skin of the day) skin "box of nice things" .... ive edited and created that checkbox
to all people out there... if you happen to see that checkbox at other blogs please let them know to credit me and give them my link


SORRY FOR THE LATE ANNOUNCMENT OF THE WINNERS..
i just got an internet connection failure


THE WINNERS IN SOTM (JUNE)
congratulations to:
first place: Eggiinespiggy
second place: kiwicute
third place: switch-miko
fourth place: xoxolove-e and littlegurlxiaorene



we all know agnes's blog is soo kawaii, cute and unique designes we've ever seen although some rippers are trying to rip her codes








here is the banner for all who participated in this contest

WANNA JOIN SOTM (JULY)?

If you wanna join just tag me in my tagboard
together with your REAL NAME , BLOG URL, and BLOG BUTTON URL
paste this banner in your site if you want to join:




---
NEXT TOPIC...

at school

reason why i didnt update for the past days cause im doing a presentation or report on El Filibusterismo [kabanata 4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.