7.02.2008

hiatus mode

im going on

HIATUS MODE


for one whole week since our monthly test coming up. sorry for not replying your tags..

ill still get back to it and reply all...

about people who join the comps. ill update after my hiatus mode..

cbox can save up to 500 message right?


ill check up on my blog from time to time but wont post an entrie
ill be back on june 10

to those people who didnt credit me properly PLEASE CREDIT NOW!
if you dont want to credit then REMOVE IT and DONT USE IT ANYMORE!


you see the hearts and arrows at both sides with a blogurl code below? (in my disclaimer section)

I Mix and MATCH it by myself ... so if you see anyone trying to rip it please inform me! with pixels i got from lovelycore and javascripte i found at a website that teaches javascripts

YOU FREAKIN COPYCATS STAY OUT OF MY BLOG! and get lost! and STAY LOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.