7.23.2008

waterballon!

REPLIES OF TAGS


Show ▼



ABOUT THE COMPETITION

suggested by Agnes according to her feedback

To be fair enough for the other who joined

the criteria for judging would be
40% for the votes and the other 60% will be my judging..


CRITERIA

content - 10%
originality - 40%
appeal - 10%

the reason for this because some are self-voting which is unfair to those people who did not

-END OF ANNOUNCEMENT-


back with my lame life
my bro is currently playing with his dumb water ballon that never splat when you throw it.. super lame.. he was scaring with that thing throwing it up my face and i ended up almost falling from the chair and i shout at my lil bro pathetically for making me look stupid haha... and he just laugh it off. which i didnt took it to personally

tomorrow is the birthday of my friend RAICHELLE and she just turned fifteen while me im already 16
Raichelle is the youngest human breathing thing in our classroom




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Raichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.