Wanting: the drag & drop thing is also like ripping.. one way of drag an image into your desktop
KRISTELLE: yup. why did u ask?
freda: i forgot already
Agnes: ok thanks thanks for your feedback.. ill announce it to the people.. and i do believe some are self-voting..
jamieee: sorry but i dont wanna tell
TAMMIE (♥): sorry... but i dont want to give it away in just like that.. thinking of it also the original owner doesnt want me to give it to other people
p0tAt0: no probs
Grace: oh.. maybe the comp. it MAC. anw... thns for deleting it
suggested by Agnes according to her feedback
To be fair enough for the other who joined
the criteria for judging would be
40% for the votes and the other 60% will be my judging..
content - 10%
originality - 40%
appeal - 10%
the reason for this because some are self-voting which is unfair to those people who did not
-END OF ANNOUNCEMENT-
back with my lame life
my bro is currently playing with his dumb water ballon that never splat when you throw it.. super lame.. he was scaring with that thing throwing it up my face and i ended up almost falling from the chair and i shout at my lil bro pathetically for making me look stupid haha... and he just laugh it off. which i didnt took it to personally
tomorrow is the birthday of my friend RAICHELLE and she just turned fifteen while me im already 16
Raichelle is the youngest human breathing thing in our classroom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Raichelle