6.18.2008

R I P P E R!

arghh! somone ripped my skin well not this skin.. a skin made by me like last year on my previous account: misery!chronicle

http://blogskins.com/info/199369


thanks to xiao rene for informing me.. here is the original that url you see above ripped my skin: CLICK HERE

never would have though someone would do such a thing .well im just glad that no one ripped THIS skin since its a personal skin made by me and only will submit it at Blogskin Community if im not using it..

if anyone of you see rippingthis personal skin of mine please report it to me ASAP!

--

SCHOOL

argh! we didnt see a movie because of that freakin' program so PISSED!
the program finished at 3 and then we just ate Kudu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.