anw... complied here some interesting reads for everyone...taken from various sites
I'm one of the 55. Are You? Don't even think about using spell-check! fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs put tihs on yuor stie.
Interesting Facts (its a FACT!)
1. average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
2. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
3. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
4. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
5. A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
6. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
7. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
8. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
9. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!!
10. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
11. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
12. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
13. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents! a great king from history: Spades - King David, Hearts - Charlemagne, Clubs -Alexander, the Great, Diamonds - Julius Caesar
14. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
15. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
16. Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that make them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
17. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps blood out to the body it could squirt blood 30 feet!
18. Chickens can't swallow while they are upside down.
19. Pi has been calculated to over 2,260,321,363 digits.
20. In an average day, a four year old child will ask 437 questions.
21. In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow
22. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years.