1.17.2009

Hug A Tree

(new blog post below)

lols my dad bought a phone that is a touch screen .. i dont know what it is reallyy.. all i know is that it is a touch screen and its a phone (not its not an iphone)

will show you the pic later

i was begging my dad to give me his itouch since he already got a phone-touch (thats what i call it ) but it ended up with my mom...


anw.. i bought some stuffs last thurdays in city plaza cause there was a big sale and obviously thats something i dont wanna miss..

now im saving up money to buy the jacket in new yorker.. the jacket is like sooo nice and cool

P/S: its not pink i dont really wear pink clothes and accessories.. im more like a pink lover when i comes to stuffs like a pen or whatever but clothers?? nah!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.