1.30.2009

5 lucky pets ` winners''

here are 5 lucky pets to get 1 dragon each from me

1. Miu of Jessica (sent)
2. Alice of Sheri (sent)
3. Bella of Asyura (sent)
4. Daisy of Bianca (sent)
5. Taco of Xinping (sent)


winners add me up in facebook (with a message that you won)

Message: pet name & level

or if you have added me already, send me a pet society note that you have won

SEND ME A NOTE TO MY PET GUI THAT YOU WON



NEW GMB ITEMS!




i bought 13 gmbs and still nothing.. anw.. goodluck and congrats if ever you found one!

[edit]
tried my luck again and i got a samurai helmet (whoope!) im not too happy about it. the fact that i dont really like the hat so i gave it away

anw.. will try my luck again some other time.. hoping i would get the squitty (big thanks to agnes)

who has a mummy doll, turkey or piggy ?? i want it so bad
bahh~ i so regret i didnt play pet society last august - november
i know about pet society last august . someone sent me a mail that the game is fun.. but i though it was some child's game so i didnt bother

then heard again about ps by shel, cla and my sis. last december and thats when i started playing


sorry, if its another pet society entry


------

next week would be our 3rd mastery test.. and i am currently doing my term paper for english

my topic is about: paranormal stuffs and everything about it!

best of luck to me... i need all the luck i could get to juice up some sentence about it..

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.