12.25.2007

Oh the laughness!

this is very FUNNY!! likee.... soooooo darn FUNNY!!! haha.. i was laughing my head off!! i got find this is kar Mern's blog

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Steph!


  1. Steph can last longer without water than a camel can!
    (you got to be kidding me)
  2. Steph is the world's smallest mammal!
    (ohhhhh... im a mammal..but not the smalles duh)
  3. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Steph'!
  4. (the heck?!)
  5. The colour of Steph is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
    (i dont get it)
  6. Steph is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
    (im not for sale.. & im not a GIFT)
  7. Steph is only six percent water!
    (if im 6% water then i should be all bones=_=")
  8. The difference between Steph and a village is that Steph does not have a church.
    (ohhh that is so right!! i dont have a church)
  9. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Steph.
    (wtf?!?)
  10. Never store Steph at room temperature.
    (haha.. like whatever)
  11. If you blow out all the candles on Steph with one breath, your wish will come true.
    (im no candle dude..)

I am interested in - do tell me about


wanna try? go put your name in the "I am interested in...." you wont regret it!

new song installed
entitled: It started with a kiss

discovered the song from my bhezzis'friendster profile {misa-san/lorraine}

歌手:王蓝茵
Artist: Wang Lan Yin

专辑:恶作剧之吻原声带
Album: It started with a Kiss OST

我找不到很好的原因去阻挡这一切的亲密
I could not find a better reason to stop all these intimacy
"wo zhao bu dao hen hao de yuen yin qu zhu dang zhe yi qie de qing mi"

这感觉太奇异我抱歉不能说明
The feeling is too special. I apologise that I could not explain.
"zhe gan jue tai qi yi wo bao qian bu neng shuo ming"

我相信这爱情的定义奇迹会发生也不一定
I believe the meaning of love, and miracle might happen
"wo xiang xin zhe ai qing de ding yi qi ji fa sheng ye bu yi ding"

风温柔得清晰也许飘来好消息
The comfortable and clear wind might bring good news.
"feng wen rou de qing xi ye xu piao lai hao xiao xi"

一切新鲜有点冒险
Everything is so fresh, it might contain some risk.
"yi qie xin xian you dian mao xian"

请告诉我怎么走到终点
Somebody tells me how to reach to finishing line.
"qing gao shu wo zhen me zou dao zhong dian"

没有人了解
Nobody understand.
"mei you ren liao jie"

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.
"mei you ren xiang wo he me sheng ren de ai luen"

我想我会开始想念你
I think I will begin to miss you.
"wo xiang wo hui kai shi xiang lian ni"

可是我刚刚才遇见了你
But I just saw you.
"ke shi wo gang gang cai yu jian ni"

我怀疑这奇遇只是个恶作剧
I believe the meeting is a prank.
"wo huai yu zhe qi yu shi ge e zuo ju"

我想我已慢慢喜欢你
And I think I'm beginning to like you.
"wo xiang wo yi man man xi huan ni"

因为我拥有爱情的勇气
Because I have the courage to love.
"ying wei wo yong you ai qing de yong qi"

我任性投入你给的恶作剧
I sink myself in the prank you given me.
"wo ren xing tou ru ni gei de e zuo ju"

你给的恶作剧
The prank you given me.
"ni gei de e zuo ju"

我才发现你很耀眼
Now I realize you looked bright
"wo cai fa xian ni hen yao yan"

请让我再瞧瞧你的双眼
Let me just take a second look at your eyes
"qing rang wo zai qiao qiao ni de xuang yan"

没有人了解
Nobody will understand.
"mei you ren liao jie"

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.
"mei you ren xiang wo he me sheng ren de ai luan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.