5.12.2008

New blogskin

i've submitted my previous blogskin so if you want it you can have it. just DONT REMOVE THE CREDITS! or ill chop you to pieces

REMEMBER: changing the image wont make the skin yours!
The Box of Nice Things




Preview Download


INFORMATION:

the image is a bit petite you can change it too whatever you want just dont ruin the layout
please dont rate me down for that..
compatible in both INTERNET EXPLORER AND MOZILLA FIREFOX
i love the laces hehe^__^the pink and brown color codes thanks to eggiiness
this is my 2nd skin
pls dont rate me 4.5 then say its NICE it doesnt make sense so if you want to rate me down give me constructive comments
better NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS or ill chop you to pieces
btw this is my previous blogskin in my blogim really fond of WORDPRESS So kinda inspired for that
if anything belongs to you here just tell me
PLEASE CHANGE THE INFORMATIONS ON THE SIDEBAR cause im a bit lazy to do it
DO NOT TAKE SOMETHING OF HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.