4.11.2010

PBB Teen Clash

This is so unfair! i don't have ABS-CBN here!! huhuhuhu... i used to watch PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) ever since it aired it's first episode!

this stupid fcking japan brand tv!!!! couldn't even reach disney and ABS-CBN (my only favorite reality tv show is PBB and nothing else) actually i like all reality tv shows except those dramas or telenovelas i just don't watch those kind of stuff.

this stupid TV!! i feel like i wanna throw it outside the window! stupid useless piece of junk!! what kind of tv can't reach disney! last time we had disney then there's some unknown complication that result to losing my all time favorite channel!

how can life be so unfair. Actually i don't really watch TV. i only watch if there's a specific show that i like for example: Survivor, Fear Factor and PBB!!!! (all reality tv show)

i just wanna rant cause the PBB teen clash is officially aired now.

then i read this at tumblr.



i was curious so i googled him.

then...


My first reaction: woooo.. dang! he's HOT!

he's like so HANDSOME! he's half-filipino and half-irish-- Irish people are so gorgeous! he looks kinda familiar to me, reminds me of Nick Jonas (HAHAHA) or does my eyes decieve me?

OMO! how can their be such beautiful creature!! the light!! *nose bleeds* (yes, i'm mocking wallflower anime)

Name: Ivan Dorschner
Age: 19 years old
Birth Place: Mission Hills, California
Occupation: Model
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 50 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Skin color: White
source: realitytv.nfo.ph

*As for my foreign readers... sorry if you couldn't relate :( *

couldn't care less about Gerald Anderson bwahahaha. i'm kinda sick of him (he's over-rated both him and Kim Chiu)

-----

missed the Super Show 2 (i feel so empty) nonetheless there is still Super show 3 !! and imma start saving money from now on!! this time - front seats for me! bwahahaha! i'm going to see my Kyuhyun oppa no matter what!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I am so going to watch this in my TFC! :D
    Napanood ko na kasi lahat nang versions nang PBB hehe adik ako! xD

    siguro, kumuha ka nang bagong tv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mae:

    ako rin eh! adik din ako HAHAHA! =)))))
    simula ng and2 na ako sa pinas d n aq nkkpagpanuud ng PBB :( cguro simula nung episode nila melay

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg oo gwapo yang irish n yn sobra! lalo n kung npnuod mo kgbi! tama taob na si gerald sknya! omg omg O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah wah~ he's really hot! I agree he kinda resembles nick jonas, but don't irish people have orangey~hair and pale skin?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.