4.12.2010

Fangirl's ramblings



i just have to let this out of my chest! i have been tossing and turning in bed since i read at allkpop that Kyuhyun kissed a fangirl's hand (so lucky) HAHAHA xD

so i quickly searched it in youtube





yeah... Kyuhyun is such a sweetheart he did lots of sweet things: refer (here). I actually wasn't in the concert myself, i just happen to read it and saw the video :D

if i was in the girl's place i would have fainted hahahaha!! =)) that girl's money is worth every single penny when she bought those VIP tickets! damn! she's so lucky! getting kissed by the hand not to mention by Kyuhyun

my sister said i'm a hardcore fan ? okay... first of all i'm just a normal-to-average kind of fan who happens to be captivated by their handsome faces and angelic voices. I'm not some fan that would have fainted in the pavements except as a joke, i just like too see them perform in person.

*i heard that SNSD will also have their concert here in philippines (sadly,it's only a rumor... cause for some reasons i couldn't confirm it)

if by any chance SNSD will come to perform i just hope those ANTI-FANS won't come and mess it up.

yeah~~ i think most the SNSD fans here knows about the large anti-fan base of the girls (even have a forum for it ~pathetic)

** yeah. i know this is like so old news/issue but still i just wanna talk about it.

-im sure all SNSD fans knows about Yoona lifting up tiffany's skirt in public (I'm sure she's just checking it out if tiffany is wearing safety shorts or not)



then all these ANTI blame Tiffany ._. well.. actually Tiffany did wear safety shorts but she didn't pin the clips so when you spin you can't see the short. She didn't have the time to clip in on because of her MCing see video (here)

but if you look at it. Do you really think it's tiffany's fault? who is in the right mind anyways to lift your groupmate's skirt in front of public. Yoona should have just whisper to her is she is wearing anything underneath or perhaps should have done it backstage but then......... Tiffany just shrugged it off and smilied (-.-) and i was like "wtf?" (0.o) if i were her i would have completely lost my mind.

either way.... i'm so disappointed to Yoona.

I know all about those careless and shameless acts of Tiff but i guess she isn't that used to korean culture, American culture is known for it "open culture" compared to korean

This was written by a korean ELF, about her encounter with Tiffany SNSD.
{This was translated from Korean to English to Thai and to English again, sorry for any misunderstanding}


English Translations By
Translated by Katty4495
Taken from: zenya@blogshop
Thai Translations By babycute@suju-hwiting
Credit : hiro @ GG-TH

I traveled from Jeollanamdo to the SM entertainment building hoping to see Suju. While I am walking around in front of the building, I see Tiffany standing there. I looked at her, and then she smiled at me. Right then, I thougt it was such a dreadful smile, I remember it clearly, her disrespectful words towards everyone. I looked at her with hatred in my eyes and looked away without smiling back. Then there's 2 guys ran at me and I fell to the ground. The glass that contains water in my hand spilled all over me. I thought meanwhile, Tiffany would stand there and laugh at me.. but no. I saw her ran inside the building and came out with napkins, and handed it to me. I received it without looking at her, and then she dust down the dirt on my knee. I asked her aren't you mad at me for the way I acted? She said No, right now there's a lot of people who dislike me but then it's all my fault, I didn't mean to say anything I said, and really didn't know. And I am still not used to Korean culture. In America, we can play with elders like friends, next time I will be more careful.
When she's done, she smiled with the same smile but this time it feels more delicate, the sadness in her eyes made me felt really bad.

credits to soompi forums

** i'll just stop here ** ....... NOT!

this post is meant to be for Kyuhyun only yet i dunno why i started talking about SNSD probably because of all those ANTI snsd blogs i have read and their bashings about why SNSD should be disband they even have this infamous ANTI-FAN group called STAND which stands for (Standing Till All Nine Disappear) they even have their very own forum

-- okay whatever.. i still like them anyways.



Ever heard of the incident some crazy ANTI-FAN made Yunho of DBSK drink super glue?!?! these anti-fans are mentally unstable! they should be locked away in a mental hospital where they should belong (you can just google about this incase you didn't know)



& Even Han Kyung of super junior some crazy fan gave him a cake with an unknown poisonous powder

According to a witness, Han Kyung, who has lately been in China doing activities, encountered a so-called fan that wanted to give him a gift during his ride back to the hotel after recording a television program. The fan's fluentless Chinese created doubts within the staff. When the fan gave them the present and cake, the fan requested to have a picture with the idol. The staff were afraid that Han Kyung would be harmed and politely rejected the fan, using Han Kyung being sick as an excuse. After Han Kyung's polite apology, the staff immediately brought him back to the hotel. As they got back, the staff opened the present together and discovered that inside the box contained small bags full of blood. There was also a sharp knife and a stabbed picture of Han Kyung. Han Kyung immediately understood that this was done by an anti-fan, and after several testings of the cake, it was concluded that the cake contained a nameless poisonous powder. The company wanted to keep the true reasons to Han Kyung's visit to China a secret and thus Han Kyung did not disclose anything to the media.

credits: ampedasia

these anti-fans sure have nothing better to do thus proving the myth right!! in a forum i've recently read "Anti-fans have no lives."

then they all disagree... they say they have lives *rolls eyes*

i just hope they don't mess with Kyuhyun!!! those no-good-crazy anti-fans!!!

well....SNSD is really popular and have like a large fan base. The more popular you get the more anti-fans you will have...

5 comments:

  1. girl that was so true!!! napakalapit ko nun!!!

    i was really envious back then, the girl was like three seats away from me, and I was like NOOOOO!

    I cried, then he went to our side and shook hands with us, check 3:06 that was me!!! xD

    still envious TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really appreciate what tiffanny did.
    and when i look at STAND forum, they look no different with soshified. lol
    they post anything what snsd do.
    hahaha go snsd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I had no idea SNSD had an anti-fan base. I mean what's not to like about them? But I guess I should have seen that coming with them being famous and all. T_T Why was she checking for her saftey shorts anyway? I agree, should have done it backstage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang swerte naman nung girl na yun siya nalang mabuhay!!!! haha swerte talaga @@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omo. I don't understand how girls can hate SNSD? They're pretty and talented and I'm quite jealous too, but it's not an excuse to hate them =="

    Henry and Zhoumi also get a lot of hate from only13 ELFs. Especially Henry. It just breaks my heart. I mean so what if Henry and Zhou Mi might join SJ? They'll bring a lot of talent, music and memories for SJ and ELFs.

    As for Hangeng, he's suffered a lot to get to where he is today. It's totally unfair to hate him just because he is a foreigner. It's racist and unjust to Hangeng having to put up with crazy and stupid fans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.