2.10.2010

LG cyon lollipop 2

Have you seen the new LG cyon lollipop 2 ????  the phone is like to-die-for ! its so cute. I really admire korea! they create such cute phones!




i seriously don't care what the features are! but there is only one thing i know!

THIS PHONE IS SO KAWAII!!!!!!


ive got to get me one of these! it makes me forget the phone i'm saving for (LGKS360) but sadly, i think its not yet available in my country.. (boooo)

P/S: from the looks of the pictures, i quite dont like the keypads its the same as the ice cream phone keypads and i hate it >.<

12 comments:

  1. That's sad. No bandwidth left.. Anyways, I love that phone!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that phone is cute but it look too childish. Personally I prefer Lg lollipop original version because it look nicer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well, ALL LG cyon's are mad cute and to-die for!

    i still have to find out, if they can be (really not) used in Germany/europe =.=


    i like your new layout and the comment link and the 'Tiffany'
    i started to like this name xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the LG cyon Ice cream and I'm gonna get the Lollipop 1 or 2. Still don't know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way, if you don't live in Korea, you can't get this phone for now :(
    But it'll be made outside of Korea, in a few months (I hope !!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Steff. I was wondering will all the images be fixed? It messed up your layout im using for blogger.

    Just wondering ^.^;;

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Cassie: yup! the image will be fixed and will be up and running on the 20th of febuary :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LG Lollipop2 is nice ! I hope singapore have it :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh i love that phone!! i love the menu and malaysia already have it wee~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Pailin: wow your lucky!! they still don't have it here :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mohd Azlan Bin Sahar (Marudi)March 04, 2011 2:54 PM

    Wow beautiful, all LG products are very high quality .... I'm very fond of wearing stylish products LG .....

    sO hAPPY i CoULD fLY..............:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.