3.04.2009

goodbye highschool life.. hello college


my wallpaper



yes! my final exams just ended whoop! its been a week since my last post. so im calling this a celebration since my last highschool exam day just ended. and yeah.. i am an incoming college freshman

i should be blog something yesterday but watching "fated to love you" eat all my time! *such a nice drama* yeah seriously (im currently on episode 13)

and also because im rushing out to finish all my projects so anw... im going to start off in a more decent blog entry....


for the past few days.. i haven't realize that one day.. you woke up and realized how time fly so fast.. and yeah i would agree that highschool life is pretty much the best year that you would enjoy best!!

oh well... so much for that i used to think to get out of school and take a break as soon as possible but whenever vacation hits i realized i miss being at SCHOOL SO MUCH!


so anw... sorry for not replying your tags for a very long time ...

but anw,,, if you want to comment on anything regarding about my blog entry please do comment using the haloscan (above "NOTE") its easier for me to reply you there rather than the tagboard



DAILY READER OF MY BLOG? FOLLOW ME


follow my blog to know my latest updates



just click on the ADD button which is located below your dashboard


after clicking it... something like this would appear... type in my blog url (which is above)
- http://oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com-


after doing so... you would get something like this... a short update whether that person have new blog entries.. so if you click it.. you would be redirect to the person's blog entry




.... ive installed a firefox theme now. i absolutely love it its light pink in color


tool bar


the subfolders when you click the bookmarks! the folders is so cute


FATED TO LOVE YOU OST - WO DE KUAI LE (my happiness)




SO AMAZING! right

i'll try to practice piano-ing this one haha~

MUSIC SHEET: 1, 2, 3, 4


STICKY NOTE WISH




WAAOOOOWWWHHHHH!!!!!!! *mesmerized*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.