4.05.2008

screamingg!

i wanna change my blogskin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn hell yeah! im super bored! and wanna design a skin! but im INSPIRATIONLESS!
im DEAD BORED! huhuhuhuhu..! and ive downloaded some cool FONTS! and i wanna install it BUT im not the admin in this comp and not give any persmission to install!!! my life is so poor..

then my dad wont istall it cause im like suppose to be GROUNDED today...
ill just wait for my dad's head to simmer down haha


OMG! 2 more days to go and i havnt pack my things yet haha.. LOL! im TOTALLY NOT EXCITED! its like NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT...

i want a kawaii skin.. and im suppose to make it now.. but .. i want those fonts install FIRST!

im so BORED!

no LIFE! gosh it made me realize i miss school so much

Pardon my momentary mental break down


jizzz!...

i will surely gonna change my blog layout after i got back from you-dont-know-where-until-i-will-tell-you that place

hahaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.