2.17.2011

Rest In Peace

Can't believe he's gone even though we only know each other in 6th grade when i was still new in my old highschool then he transfered to another school.

One thing that i treasure most and that i won't forget about him was when he cheered for me in a mini olympics i participated 6 yrs ago.

AND AND!! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE CHEERING FOR ME!

That really motivate me and inspired me in so many ways even though i kinda .....didn't win but it's okay. It's that feeling when someone is cheering for you even though we barely know each other.

Yeah, I just can't believe he's gone, its too soon and its already time for him to go. Its just sad.

RIP Kent  we miss you

3 comments:

  1. what happened :(

    --a friend :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon:

    He died of a car accident :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...i'm sorry. I know what it feels like to lose someone like that. But at least you have a nice memory of him right? Life is really unfair...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.