I'm really satisfied with their service and especially the perm even though it's so expensive but it's worth it anyways. They have a promo going on, My hairstylist (Ria) recommend if i pick the package 2 which is the L'Oreal medicine since she said that the Korean medicine is too harsh and strong that it would fry my hair dry.
The package 2 consist of Digital/setting perm, haircut, hair manicure, hair treatment, cellophane.
So imagine i did all of those in one sitting, I was at the salon for almost 5 hours and my butt hurts!!! Literally!!
my black hair is really visible, sorry for that. HAHAHA!
HEK... I'm on my "home-clothes" so yeah.. please ignore it. :D
P/S: my black pudding hair isn't that visible.... i think its because of the flash :(
For those who want to get a digital perm
1. Save a lot of money it's going to cost you
2. Do a lot of research and read reviews
3. Bring a picture of the ideal hair curl that you want at the salon
4. FYI. Digital perm and normal perm is different so i don't recommend you to get your digital perm at an "urban legend" salon
5. If you chemically straightened your hair before, wait at least a year so that the curls will hold on much longer.
after -> 5 months