1.05.2010

i love zipia!

personally, i don't like blogging without pictures .... yeah. but anyways, felt like blogging now.

i think i've spent a lot of stuffs when i went shopping at the local mall and almost cost me Php 1,500 +

right now i bought a cap from folded and Hung (which is really stupid)
oh well.. i've always wanted to buy a cap like last year, i just couldn't find the right one

i badly needed to control my spending habits -.-

for some reasons, i get tired wearing backpacks right now i am seriously hunting for a body bag / messenger bag


something that looks like this:

- yeah, i compiled all the bags i like




(pictures from zipia)


everytime i visit Zipia.. my heart aches as i know i can't buy them T^T
all i can do is just drool every sight of item in that site....

How i wish there is a zipia store and not the online shopping thing.

and i don't know how to buy online and i'm kinda scared

and oh yeah...

my 2nd semester officially ends here! yup! finished all the exams and

Ya know what???!! i have another 1 week freakin break...... this year is full of breaks and holidays and for some reasons i'm kinda sick of holidays!!!

i just had my 2 weeks holiday break.. and now i have another 1 week and 5 days semester break!!!

and because of these effin breaks. next semester we will have another sunday make-up class!!

AND I HATE WAKING UP DURING SUNDAYS!!


no matter how much you look at it....

you have too much of a free time in college!




p/s: thanks zhouyen for this lovely online greeting card i got from you

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steffanie :)
    I really like your blog, so keep on doing it ne? ;)

    and I'm sooo thankful to you!
    Zipia is awesome!
    Because of you I get to know it~but I share the same problem. I'm afraid of buying things in the internet ^^'

    wishes~*
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, seems like you're rly not the only one who's afraid of buying things online!

    i've got the same problem with yessyle.com.
    actually my main problem is that i have no credit card, but most online shops only accent credit card payment. but I'm too lazy to go to my bank and get one~

    the bags of zipia look rly totally awesome!
    recently i also got bored by my backpack. i got a xxl shopping back now (pic of it on my blog soon !^^)


    have a nice day !^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I really like the gray bag and plain black bag! I'm not sure about buying things online either. My parents buy online quite often. They've had a few problems, but were able to work them out. It's not too bad buying online, but the biggest pain is the shipping costs.

    btw, I love you're blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (・∀・) I'll get back to that asap.